Ready to leave the experience? Ready to discover a real traditional village of the greenest island of the Mediterranean Sea? Gavalochori is a typical traditional Cretan Village of Apokoronas Chania area. Half hour drive (33km) away from Chania Airport and 25km from picturesque Chania Town.
The elegant verandas Villas look out onto some of the most magnificent scenery in Greece. The colors of the island inspired the unique décor and furnishing of the old traditional mansion and the private balconies. The wooden ceilings of the house bedrooms reflect a classical style of architecture. The traditional indoor kitchen area gives you a different cooking experience.
Guests may relax in the spacious fully private yard under the Cretan Sun next to private pool.
Enjoy your breakfast in one of our veranda’s with spectacular view of the picturesque village nestling amongst the surroundings hills.
Start your day sunbathing by the pool and then visit the nearby traditional café, taverns, the folklore Museum accessible from the picturesque main street.
Vereniki Villa orientation guarantees the most beautiful sunsets in the area at large, as well as, amazing moonlight reflections for your eyes only!
InformationCheck in Terms
- Check In: 16:00
- Check Out: 11:00
- Contact: 48 hours prior check in you are kindly requested to contact us
- Twice a week housekeeping service
- All bookings to be secured by the required deposit (30%) at the time of booking
- All accounts to be cleared 30 days prior to guest’s arrival
- Any damage becomes to the villa should be paid before guest’s departure
- Rates include all local taxes