Grape Cottage is located in Crete, the greenest island of the Mediterranean Sea and within a short walking distance from Gavalochori a typical traditional Cretan Village of Apokoronas Chania area. Half hour drive (33km) away from Chania Airport and 25km from picturesque Chania Town.
The elegant verandas of Grape Cottage look out onto some of the most magnificent scenery in Greece. The colors of the island inspired the unique décor and furnishing of the stylish rooms and the private balconies. The wooden ceilings of each of the house bedrooms reflect a classical style of architecture. Guests may relax in the comfortable lounge under the shadow of the old grape tree overlooking the private pool area over the valley with the olive groves.
Enjoy your breakfast in one of our veranda’s with spectacular view of picturesque villages nestling amongst the surroundings hills.
Start your day sunbathing by the pool and then visit the nearby traditional café, taverns, the folklore Museum accessible from the picturesque main street.
Grape Cottage orientation guarantees the most beautiful sunsets in the area at large, as well as, amazing moonlight reflections for your eyes only!
200 m2 10+2 Guests 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
InformationCheck in Terms
- Check In: 16:00
- Check Out: 11:00
- Contact: 48 hours prior check in you are kindly requested to contact us
- Twice a week housekeeping service
- All bookings to be secured by the required deposit (30%) at the time of booking
- All accounts to be cleared 30 days prior to guest’s arrival
- Any damage becomes to the villa should be paid before guest’s departure
- Rates include all local taxes